Sunday, January 27, 2013

SUNDAY SNAPSHOT: RESLIFE FUN

Just wanted to share some quick pics that have documented the fun over the past couple of months :)

Went to a Taking Back Sunday concert with one of the RAs!
Such a blast.
Candy Cane-grams was the BEST! RAs made grams for
staff members of their choosing and then we delivered
the holiday notes to the other centers.
Gift I made for staff Elusive Elf.
Staff holiday party. Love them.
Ah... returning to the Residence Halls in the spring :)
Scheduling - way more time consuming than I had expected.
Staff training banquet (way to go training committee!)
My friend Ashley and I: first RAs together
and now SAgrads together.
Aftershots from banquet.
SheTreat 2013 was a success! Fun girls night for our staff.
Hats off to the RA who decorated our floor - I love living
in Bikini Bottom! Floor Dec blog to come next week.
You can check out last semester's here and here.
This semester I was missing the RA side of life, so I decided
to make a passive like our staff does!
So excited for this this semester.



No comments:

Post a Comment