Sunday, September 9, 2012

SUNDAY SNAPSHOT: FLOOR THEMES 2012

It is September 9th, and I haven't blogged in forever. Between training, opening, and school, things have just been such a whirlwind. A lot of things are changing {update on that to come} and from now on I don't only "hope" to blog more, I will blog more. Will will will.

Until then! Our RAs are back in action (and doing a wonderful job at that!) and I thought I'd dedicate this Sunday Snapshot to some of the hard work they've done on their floors, similar to my spring post. This week my Co-RD and I will be visiting other centers, so I'll post another batch of pictures next Sunday.

OU Memes theme - a nod to The Pride of Oklahoma.

Link! Legends of Zelda themed floor.
W has epic painting skills.

A park themed floor, with this SUPER adorable wreath.
She even served lemonade on her floor on move-in day!

This floor is my home :) Love how the olympic circles
spell 'Couch.'

There is usually a HP floor, but I can't even describe how
amazing this one is. I just. Wow. The right side pic?
Yes, an accurate illustration of our campus map.

Our floor themes are really quite broad. On one hand we
have cupcakes & icecream, and on the other we have..
laser beam cats. 

Art themed floor. Originally David had a leaf, but
someone gave him boxers this week!

Willy Wonka. Love the door decs.

Lots of kids themes this year!

Male floors.

So much painting by this year's staff!

Old cinema themed floor, complete with butcher paper
renditions of classic film posters.

Music themed floor - and I included her passive
because I loved it so much! Creative.
What are some of your favorite themes your staff does? Our RAs are a lot of fun and they never cease to amaze me with all their talent. Excited to see what spring brings!

xoxo e

No comments:

Post a Comment