Sunday, January 20, 2013

SUNDAY SNAPSHOT: WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

I know.
It has been such a long time since an update.
Life got really busy at the end of last semester, I couldn't upload pictures over break, and life is finally settling back down again!

Most of my winter: coloring & reality TV.
A final class project that contributed to the whole
"life got really busy" statement.
Christmas at home :)
Made tamales with my family over break!
Winter break attire - duh!
Made time to shop - got new stationary! Super cute.
Finally organized my earrings. These are two ring trays,
from Michaels. 

Came back and dove right into RA training, a post about that to come soon. And this semester is sure to be an adventure with the job search and all - so promises that the blog will pick up soon! It could get really interesting...

xoxo e

No comments:

Post a Comment