Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Snapshot: Floor Themes

I am apparently really bad at updating. A lot worse than I ever imagined I would be.
But, as much as it shouldn't be an excuse, I've been really busy...
ResLife is busy as always, graduate classes are in full swing,
it is most definitely spring semester on our college campus.

I thought I would sneak this quick update in to share some of the floor themes the resident advisers are doing in our residence hall (and this post mildly supports my excuse of 'see?! ResLife stuff! I told you!')
Sour Patch Kids! Love the peekaboo guy character!

A completely decked out Harry Potter floor, complete with acceptance letters and chronological retelling of the books.

Even Hank Hill (and Boomhauer) have a home in our residence hall!

Super legit Indiana Jones on the Harrison Ford themed floor.

One RA chose cats and the other chose dogs! #cuddliestfloorever

Rapunzel has an appropriate home on the 12th-floor themed Tangled! Pascal is my favorite!

KEVIN. So cute. 

This is truly only a sneak peek of all the amazingness that is my RAs' decorations - other floor themes include The Emperor's New Groove, Oh! The Places You'll Go, Star Wars, Toy Story, 7th Heaven... and even more. I work with some outstanding, dedicated, and talented students and I am so thankful for all of them!

1 comment: