Sunday, October 14, 2012

SUNDAY SNAPSHOT: NIFTY STAFF & THRIFTY FINDS

Changing things up & had a one-on-one with Angela
on the swings :)

TJ's cute Halloween nails!

Thrift store find #1: I like the style of illustration,
cute southern feel.

Thrift store find #2: I wish there had been a matching
set of dishes/platters/etc, but couldn't pass this one up.

Thrift store find #3: A peculiar little box.
Not sure if I'll ever have a use for it, but I liked the carvings.


Thrift store find #4: Cool little album. At this point I'm just
wasting money buying kitschy things...

Thrift store find #5: According to Nicole, this is a
restaurant in Ohio. I just thought the colors were neat!
And I'll never pass up a good 90s tee.

Thrift store find #6: How cute, right? Again, I'll probably
never use it, but it's cool to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment