Sunday, October 7, 2012

SUNDAY SNAPSHOT: FOUND PICTURES {FLASHBACK}

I was cleaning through some of my computer files this week and found some lost passive bulletins on my iMac and found some old pictures of my very own floor on my old laptop!


I have a soft spot for glitter and pumpkins. Mm fall.
So cute! Finding Nemo themed floor.



Residents wrote down their names for classes they were in
then they could connect on the floor to study.

 The number one reason I wish I could be an RA again? To decorate. I love decorating like no other, so much that I changed my floor theme 4 times my senior year.. (500 Days of Freshman Year, Sweet Girls , Alice in Wonderland, and Zenon.)



One side was decorated as the tea party.


The other side was decorated as the queen's garden.
Thinking back, I wish I had had those little furry
creatures used to play golf!

xoxo e





No comments:

Post a Comment