Friday, March 30, 2012

a week later, a dollar shorter

I think I am getting a little better at this posting timing thing... and if you don't think I am, then just don't tell me that, just let me keep pretending :).

This isn't so much a post as an update on what is to come:
- posts re: ACPA conference. My first conference ever, I went to many GREAT sessions, and will try to post one daily for the next weeks to discuss ideas.

- I GOT A NEW CAR! So be prepared for a personal obligatory story about that. It's more exciting than it sounds, I swear.

- office makeover. I finally hung curtains today, so needing to work on a few other things before I post picture of that.


In other news, I'm certainly feeling rejuvenated and very happy. My family came to visit yesterday, and it is always a pleasure spending time with those I love most. Things are kicking up to full gear, so I'm going to try my best to post regularly. RA interviews, H&F Awards Ceremony, First Year Leaders volleyball game, Sooner Scandals, Medieval Fair, meetings, school and so. much. more!

Hope you are all doing well. What kind of things are coming up for you & how are you managing your time?!

xoxo e

No comments:

Post a Comment