Thursday, November 18, 2010

desktinny :)

I love crafting with ever fiber of my being. With my time off, I am looking to craft like a master (one can only hope, right?)

My first real endeavor are these:


I have dubbed them Desktinny (sing) or Desktinnies (pl). I made them for my little, Alecks (right), and my grand-little, Kait (left). When I gave them to the girls I filled them with scrapbook paper with inspirational quotes on them, just a little something to read every day, but afterwards or alternatively they could be filled with office supplies, candy... really anything you'd like.

I look forward to making more, they're rather fun to make! If anybody wants one, just let me know!

I'm sure you'll see many more of my crafting endeavors in weeks to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment