Sunday, June 2, 2013

SUNDAY SNAPSHOT: A CHAPTER CLOSES

My time at OU has finally come to an end. This week's Sunday snapshot includes highlights from the last few weeks. 

Staff Meeting outside, on what seems like the only nice
day of weather we've had this spring.

Hedgy, my emergency backpack. Ready to roll for our first
tornado alarms of the season!

such charmers :)

Impromptu staff night in while we awaited the bad weather!

All-staff development at Andy Alligators!




Movie & Gelato! Checked off our Couch Bucket List :)

Staff pictures! Easily my favorite thing we've done
this semester!

I. PASSED. COMPS. What a day!



Birthday lunch with my other #SAgrad friends!

This girl, what a blessing. A resident from my '09-10 year
that I randomly saw during finals week. Love her!

Things got real during closing.

Campus was  a ghost town...

... and Couch almost got abducted! Okay maybe not.

While packing, I realized I have far too much stationery.

Packing packing packing.

I'll miss this place.




Finally retired this thing! Seven years later.


I'm not quite sure what the future holds for me next, still in the job search process, but at least the ride has been fun thus far. And in case you're wondering what my life has been like since I've left, it is full of Texan sunsets, spending time with my family, and snuggling with puppies.











No comments:

Post a Comment