Tuesday, June 18, 2013

NMT: 6.18.13

Well!

It has been too long since I've last written, but I pick up writing for a new weekly feature: New Music Tuesdays. Aside from the weekend, I love Tuesdays because of new album releases. I'm going to try to keep this a weekly thing, milling through the music for you to find some good things.

I should preface this new tradition by saying I like most types of music, but I will particularly highlight songs from folk, alt. rock, pop, hip hop, & synth-esque genres most often.

So, without further ado, this week's highlights!


  • GoldHouse's FeelGood; Runaway (Back to Life album)


  • J. Cole's She Knows (Born Sinner)
  • Stephen Kellogg's Lost and Found (Blunderstone Rookery)
  • Empire of the Sun's Alive (Ice on the Dune)
  • Hanson's Already Home (Anthem)
  • Sleeping At Last's Light; You Are Enough (Atlas: Light EP)

And, I've actually been wanting to do this the past couple of weeks, but since I have been home I haven't had the time to devote to the task. Here are highlights from the past couple of weeks:

  • Jason Isbell's Live Oak (Southeastern)
  • The Almost's Fear Inside Our Bones (Fear Inside Our Bones)
  • Citzen's The Summer (Youth)
  • Anarbor's 18 [Acoustic] (Burnout)
  • Little Comets' Jennifer (Jennifer)
  • Said the Whale's Mother (I Love You)
  • Saint Raymond's Fall At Your Feet (Escapade)
Hope you find something you enjoy,
xoxo e

No comments:

Post a Comment