Sunday, February 17, 2013

SNAPSHOT SUNDAY: TWO WEEKS

One of my staff members made me this at her floor
event! It says "Be Silly, Be Honest, Be Kind."

You really never know what you'll get in Oklahoma.
From pretty skies...

... to warm sunny weather ...

... to epic fog! It was foggy for a good 3 days.


Went to cheer on the Housing & Food Coma IM
Basketball team. They won!

This month's "passive" - making choices.

Staff dinner at Zios!

Then we went to hockey game! My FIRST to be exact.
A whole lot of fun for sure.

Crawfish Boil at Couch Restaurants! While I don't eat
crawfish, it was a neat experience & fun to see how many
residents really enjoyed the event.

Remember skies & sun & fog? We got snow too.
Only for about 5 hours though, and it was sunny the
next day!



Dr. Barker brought us treats to Practicum :)

Valentine's day! I gave my staff One Direction valentines,
& a staff member gave me this cute little monster one!

Yesterday two friends and I went to a local winterguard
competition - so much fun to be in that atmosphere again.
It'd be fun to work with HS extra-curriculars.

#BoomerSooner



No comments:

Post a Comment