Monday, June 25, 2012

WHEN I GET BORED,

I house shop.
As if I'm going to buy a house anytime soon.
And if you don't think that's weird, you should know that I have the Realtor app on my phone, so this house hunting typically takes place while I'm in bed. I don't even know where I'll be a year from now, and even then I highly doubt I'll be shopping for a home... But that's not the point!

These are just a few of the houses I've found yesterday or today and loved for one reason or another.

5 Thames Court, Columbia, South Carolina
Look at how CUTE this little house is! I really like the living room set-up, particularly the bookshelves and mantle. Better yet, I love the trees surrounding it and the backyard looks like it's a nice size. It just seems very open, yet intimate and warm. Mm.

225 Wells Pointe, Ashland City, Tennessee
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS HOUSE. Like, completely over the moon, out of the ballpark, in love. The deck and patio are so. stinking. cute. and the architecture inside the home is really beautiful. It really has this southern comfort feel on the outside with more of a loft feel on the inside. 225 Wells Pointe, just give me 5-10 years will you?

17221 Steger Lane, Manor, Texas
I've always been a girl after a house to remodel, and this seems like it would certainly be the case. There is such a charm to this house that draws me in, a lot of potential! While I don't particularly favor much on the inside of the house, the ceiling in particular really draws me in. And the back porch area? I am just a sucker for porches. Cute fixer-upper.

I just really can't wait to be permanently somewhere.
xoxo e

No comments:

Post a Comment