Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Fun: Re-Covered Books

The Fox is Black is a favorite website of mine, particularly for their Desktop Wallpaper Project (yay free wallpaper!) Somewhat recently - I think in the past 2 years at least - they started graphic design contests to recreate book covers for popular literature. I always seeing the cleverness and modern beauty people create. I hadn't checked TFIB in awhile, but this morning I found out they did a Romeo and Juliet re-cover contest and thought it was definitely worth sharing!

These were my three favorites:
by Simon Lindenthaler

by Margaret Park
by Oscar Socorro

Check out all the other Romeo and Juliet entries here - and then see who won here!

Also, check out the past book contest that have happened: Dracula, The Outsiders, Jane Eyre, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sleep, Odyssey, Lord of the Flies, and The Great Gatsby.

Nothing like a little eye candy on a Friday morning, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment