Sunday, April 14, 2013

SUNDAY SNAPSHOT: SPRING HAS SPRUNG

Dinner with residents from 2008-2009! LOVE them!
H2$ with Christine at Sooner Theater
Ohh Kiera!
Gymnastics meet with Abby & Christine!
Amazing amazing amazing.
Soonerthon raised $196,034.62! 
Pi Day in our office!
nerding out with my buddy.
spring break crafting with the other RDs!
SPRING BREAK WITH MY PUPPIESSS.
Train rides through Oklahoma.
Again, my buddy. He's so silly.
Sooner Baseball game for Graduate Recruitment Weekend.
He thinks he's so cool! Trying to impress the candidates...
We saved some baby squirrels! So. Precious.
Wade and Troy unpurposefully matching :) :)
Staff sending me study playlists while I prep for comps!
Study study studying.
Morning of comps [bites fingernails.]
Hanging in Cate, found pictures of my old
favorite Catesters!
Month of March counted our acts of kindness.
Found a pic of these from last year! Miss programming.
President's Trophy Luncheon - so proud of Couch RSA
for all their hard work!
D.E.A.R. Day with our Staff. Seriously, read Pug & Doug.
So cute.
AH. Finally time for my baby to be introduced to the world!
4 of 5 contestants just 45 minutes before the show...
Best group to work with. Love them all so much.
All in all, it was a blast. Super proud of all those involved
and thankful for those who helped out every step of the way!
Couch Retreat! Minute to Win It with Janelle & Shelby.
Flower season around campus!
Love that everything is in bloom.
Enjoying what view I have while I can.
A little less than a month left here.

My time at the university is dwindling,
but I'm every so thankful for everything OU has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment