Sunday, November 13, 2011

a mini-update

I neglect my blog far (far far) too often.

I'm making a lot of little differences in my life, and hopefully updating my blog more often can be one of those changes.

My spare room is undergoing an overhall. I rearranged the furniture today and the family will be here in two weeks so that we can get some designing going on - I'm stoked! Things up my sleeve include a DIY table which, fingers crossed, turns out exactly like I hope..

Graduate school is great! I'm a little concerned about my year-and-a-half away job search, mainly because my heart is already wanting to move to Kentucky/Tennessee/North Carolina/South Carolina, but nothing is guaranteed. I believe that wherever I end up is where I am supposed to be, and I just have to be happy with that!

Counting down the days until Christmas ringtones can officially be used.

xoxo erikah

No comments:

Post a Comment