Monday, May 23, 2011

update

Hello!
So you might notice I gave my blog a bit of a facelift! As much as I love my southern roots, I wanted to breathe new life into my blog with a fresh, youthful & modern makeover. I know chevron is the biggest thing right now, but I can't help but love the boldness and pop of it :)

It's been a while since an update, so I haven't shared the news that I got a graduate assistantship for when I start my degree in the fall! I will be working as a resident director in the housing department at my University, and I am absolutely thrilled.

Currently I've been spending a lot of time doing art projects so I haven't had much time or other things to blog about! I did do one crafty project lately though, so expect a post about that soon. Also, starting in July I imagine my crafting posts will grow exponentially with me moving into a new nest and what not! On the Higher Ed front, I recently saw a list of suggested books for those in student affairs, and I hope to get my hands on some of those books this summer so that I can blog reviews/discuss topics.

Hope all is well in your world readers and promise to do a better job of blogging!

xoxo erikah

No comments:

Post a Comment